You can return products for a full refund if you return the item(s) to us within 10 working days of receipt. We will refund the price of the item less the P&P costs, provided you return the full order, the cost of returning the item(s) is at your expense.
Returned products must be in their original packaging, with all parts included, in a fully resaleable condition. Items must not have been used. Dorset Framers reserves the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed to be resaleable or if any of the above terms have been breached.
Your refund will be processed within 5-10 days from the date the goods are received into our gallery.
The parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they are received at our gallery – therefore we recommend you use a registered postal service and retain proof of postage. Dorset Framers is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is packaged in good enough quality transport packaging to avoid any damage during transport back to our gallery, so that the product arrives at our gallery in a resaleable condition.
How do I return an item?
If something is not right and you would like to return a product, please follow the steps below within 10 days of receipt:
- Notify us by email info [at] surreyframers.co.uk if you are returning an item
- Use the original packaging to repack your returns, ensuring that the product is packed well enough to avoid any damage during transport back to our warehouse. The product must arrive at our warehouse in a resaleable condition.
- The address for returns is: Dorset Framers, 54 High Street, Ewell, Dorset KT17 1RW. This should be written over your own name and address label on the packaging.
- Reseal the parcel and take it to the Post Office within 10 days of receipt.
- Remember to obtain a Certificate of Posting from the Post Office. This is your proof if your parcel goes astray. We recommend you also use recorded delivery or similar, thereby obtaining a unique tracking ID.
We will make a refund to the card you used to purchase your goods. This should appear on your card 5-7 days from receipt of the goods.
If your item was faulty or damaged on arrival please contact Dorset Framers on 020 8393 2948 within 48 hours of receipt and we will arrange to collect the item, and organise a replacement where possible.
I have received a faulty or damaged item.
We want all our customers to receive goods of the highest quality so if your product is faulty or damaged on arrival, please contact Dorset Framers on 020 8393 2948 or info [at] surreyframers.co.uk with details of the issue within 48 hours of receipt.
When will I receive my refund?
We will process your return as soon as possible & we will email you once we have processed your refund.
What is the Dorset Framers returns address?
The address for returns is: Dorset Framers, 54 High Street, Ewell, Dorset KT17 1RW.